Thank you to Everyone who Submitted!
It is going to be a great conference! Speakers will be notified in early June.
Please contact email@example.com with your questions.
Sessions are 45 minutes long. You may request a double session but we do not guarantee it will be scheduled. Sessions are presented in the following formats:
- Submitting a session here does not guarantee it will be scheduled into the conference agenda.
- If your session is accepted, CETPA does not guarantee attendance for your session. CETPA is not responsible for advertising your session beyond it's listing in the program agenda.
- Conference attendance is not included with an accepted session. If your session is accepted and scheduled, you will be responsible for registering as an attendee in order to participate in the rest of the conference.
- Do not add speakers to your session unless they have been confirmed. You will be required to enter all speakers' contact information so we can confirm participation.
- If your plans change and you can no longer speak or if you have a change in speakers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no charge to submit a session. If your session is accepted but you do not plan to attend the conference or any other session, registration is not required.
- Breakout session with one or more presenters - usually a lecture type presentation with Q&A
- Panel - a moderated group of presenters who have prepared their topics ahead of time.
- Hands on Labs - Apple, Microsoft, Cybersecurity, and Chrome Book labs. These sessions are more training style than lecture or presentation.
Sessions are accepted and scheduled based on a variety of parameters. "Sales" type presentations will not be accepted. Session topics must be relevant to the IT Professionals working in schools and to those using and supporting the technology used in schools.
Session rooms will be equipped with a screen, projector, microphone, and power. Basic connection cables will be provided but please bring your own cables to guarantee you can connect to the projection devices.