ATTENDEE REGISTRATION EXPO DETAILS
We know getting approval for a conference can be difficult. Not only is your work essential to the operations in your district, budgets are always tight and the focus is on the classroom. That is why we have designed our conference to be one of the most affordable but at the same time most valuable conference experiences.
Consider this list when you put together your pitch to attend:
- CETPA is the only association in California focusing on the needs of the IT Professionals working in schools. Sessions and labs are focused on the most relevant issues facing IT, including classroom technology. This could save your organization thousands of dollars in training and research.
- Several meals are included. Breakfast in the local area could cost $10.00 or more and Lunch $15.00 or more. Our conference includes breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. If you fill up at the evening receptions, you will save even more!
- The Expo Hall provides the best research opportunities for new systems, a chance to meet with your current vendor partners, and compare new capabilities and systems, all without missing any other part of the conference.
- Register before July 15, 2018 for the best pricing.
- Register as a team to save even more.
- Book your travel early. CETPA has some of the lowest room rates available.
- Consider using public transportation. The public bus route takes you directly from the airport to the Sheraton, Hyatt, and Convention Center for about $2.00.
- Use your Regional Group or the Listserv to find other members in your area to travel with.
- Check to see if you still have K-12 Voucher funds eligible.