Membership Has Its Rewards
So, what value does a yearly membership with CETPA provide to you? Here are some of the important advantages you receive as a CETPA member.
- Great Savings at our highly anticipated Annual EdTech Conference and other CETPA events
- Networking and Professional Learning Opportunities that give you the power of face-to-face interaction with your counterparts. We happen to think they are pretty smart!
- EdTech Listserv Forum Access - The most active and productive e-mail list serve solely devoted to California K-12 education
- Learn valuable information and stay up to date on the hottest topics and best practices in the industry with the bi-annual CETPA EdTech Journal magazine
- Gain Access to CETPA's powerful consortium buying power - check out our Programs for more information
- Mentorship with the CTO Mentor Program – aspiring CTOs and technology directors can enhance their skills and become the top-tier leaders in California educational organizations
- Be the first to know about legislation and advocacy efforts within California as they affect education technology
- Valuable resources on hot topics and advocacy surrounding EdTech from our legal partners at Fagen, Friedman & Fulfrost law firm
- Consortium licensing programs that offer even more savings on licensing with Microsoft and Adobe products and services
In addition, new benefits are emerging as we move forward!
Here are the membership prices:
Individual Membership $90
Retired/Student Membership $25
Affiliate Membership $245