CETPA is partnering with Adobe through SHI to offer California K-12 districts access to its latest creative tools through a site license program that will reduce costs, simplify deployment and ease license management and compliance.
Education leaders are increasingly integrating 21st century communication tools into every classroom to inspire a passion for learning and help educators provide students with the skills to succeed in school and on the job. For students, teachers, and administrators alike, the shift is monumental.
Students using these dynamic tools often mirror how they express themselves in their everyday lives, helping make their work in school more relevant, impactful, and engaging. At the same time, teachers and administrators are finding they can boost student achievement with more visual, technology- aligned curricula that support academic rigor and promote real-world proficiency.
Recognizing the impact that Adobe solutions can have on learning and the ability to prepare students for success in the digital world, Adobe and CETPA have partnered on a K-12 Enterprise Term Agreement (ETLA) which is a three-year term-based license agreement that minimizes the costs and complexity of rolling out Adobe software districtwide and maximizes investments in new technology.
The Adobe K-12 ETLA benefits for districts and/or local education authorities (LEA) include:
- Universal access and equity—Provides universal and equitable access to Adobe software for administrators, teachers, staff, and students throughout the district on institutionally owned computers
- Home-use rights (fee-based)—Provides home-use rights to administrators, teachers, and staff
- Streamlined purchasing and order management—Consolidates deployment under an annual purchase order
- Improved budget planning—Simplifies budget planning with a predictable annual licensing cost
- Simplified compliance and version control—Provides district-wide access to the latest Adobe software
- Flexible deployment—Supports multiple distribution options
| FTE Based:
|School District provides FTE count (Full Time Equivalent): Full-time Teachers + (Part-time Teachers / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2) Note: Knowledge workers ONLY (Maintenance and Food Service not included) Students not included in this formula.
||$20.50 per FTE/annually ($17.35/FTE for first pro-‐rated payment, $20.50/FTE due August 2015 and 2016).
|Site license for Creative Cloud and Acrobat Pro for Middle and High School sites Acrobat Pro, Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements for K-‐5 sites.
||One Annual Payment – Three Year Price Lock Contract.
||Any Institution owned device – can include District owned student machines.
||District has 750 FTE: District will pay Adobe $15,375 each August.
For more information:
Rebecca Smith - SHI-Software House International
CA K-12 Field Manager Office: 951-599-4882
Kory Wood | Adobe Education Advisor | Adobe | 206.675.7677 (p.) |800.866.8006 ext. 7677 (tel)| firstname.lastname@example.org