CETPA Regional Group Requirements:
- The purpose and goals of the regional group should be consistent with the CETPA mission and vision.
- Regional group officers must be CETPA educational members.
- Participants of the CETPA regional group do not need to be CETPA Educational Members.
- The regional group must be sustainable.
- The regional group will be open to all K-20 educational technologists in the region.
- CETPA affiliate members and other vendors may attend, but only by invitation, and they will not have access to the regional group listserv.
- Selection of vendor/presenters will be made based on the current interests and needs of group participants. Member surveys can be very helpful in this regard.
- The regional group will include a CETPA Update section on their meeting agenda to provide members with information about the Annual Conference and other CETPA initiatives.
- Regional groups are invited to participate in a regional meeting at the CETPA Annual Conference.
- The regional group will have a minimum of 4 Meetings per Year.
- The regional group will provide the CETPA Membership Committee with regional meeting dates and locations.
- Regional group officers will participate in periodic conversations with the CETPA Membership Committee other regional group officers to help improve, sustain and grow CETPA’s regional focus. These may be held in person or via telephone or video conference.
Process of starting the regional group:
- Download and complete the Regional Group Application Form by clicking the button below.
- Send application to the CETPA Membership Committee.
- Membership Committee reviews the application and will contact the applicant for clarification as necessary.
- Application will be sent to the CETPA Board for final approval.
- Approval notification will be sent to applicant by membership committee upon receipt of group’s 1st year meeting calendar.