2012 President's Message
Welcome to CETPA 2012! This year’s conference is being held from October 16 through October 19, 2012 at one of our most popular venues…Monterey, CA! Our members, exhibitors, and guests will find CETPA 2012 one of the most rewarding and worthwhile experiences of the year, both personally and professionally. This year’s conference theme is Rethink, Reshape, Redesign. We believe this theme is more important now than ever. As always, CETPA 2012 will feature a dynamic list of keynote addresses, relevant speaker sessions and a spectacular exhibitor show on Thursday, October 18th. We expect to host nearly 200 exhibitors who find interacting with CETPA members one of their most valuable experiences…and our members tell us the same! This year’s President’s Reception, held Wednesday evening during the conference, will take on a fun and engaging theme you won’t want to miss. Let’s just say that CETPA has talent! So mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 16th through Friday, October 19th. Our conference returns to the beautiful backdrop of Monterey Bay with room blocks available at both the Portola Plaza Hotel and Spa and the Marriot Hotel. There are many reasons to attend, including:
- Networking opportunities including meals, receptions, and hospitality suites
- Nearly 200 Exhibitors ready to discuss your technology needs
- Outstanding keynotes and dynamic sessions
- Hands-on Labs with several sessions that let you experience the technology first hand
- Technology “Shootouts” focused on giving our members an opportunity to compare technical and/or functional approaches of competing products.
- And more!
Conference Registration includes all sessions and activities, exhibitor show, receptions, and hospitality suites. You won’t find a better value than the CETPA experience! Come join us in Monterey for CETPA 2012 as we Rethink, Reshape, Redesign!
2012 CETPA President