2012 Speaker Registration & Account Management
Monterey Conference Center
Please follow the directions for the Speaker Registration process. We hope you find the process user friendly and accommodating to your needs. Feel free to contact the Speaker Chairperson if you experience any difficulties or you have any recommendations.
Please consider the following before you register:
- Preference will be given to applications received from educational agencies, followed by educational agencies partnering with an exhibitor (submitted by the educational agency) and then exhibitors.
- Sessions will be scheduled by mid-August; however, the schedule may change after the initial Speaker Program is created. The most current schedule will be available on the CETPA Sessions Page.
- August 1st is the deadline for applications to speak; However, CETPA will accommodate additional sessions if there are breakout rooms available.
- Submission and approval of a session topic does not guarantee a speaking session.
- Scheduling will be based on a number of factors: including, but not limited to: date submitted, submission by an educational agency, educational agencies partnering with an exhibitor, and subject matter.
- Once a sessions is scheduled, you will be asked to confirm your speaking date and time.
- Please keep in mind that direct promotion of products or services should not be the purpose of the speaker. That being said, many vendors realize that a great topic presentation can often indirectly create even better sales leads.
- Many exhibitors do a wonderful job of partnering with a district/county office. If they do, the district/county can register as the speaker and have preference over an exhibitor speaker.
Speaker Registration and Account Management
For new Speaker registration.
If you have already registed as a speaker, you can manage your speaker and session information from your account.