Enhancing Education through Innovation
November 19 - November 22nd , 2013
Pasadena Convention Center
300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
In 2013, CETPA makes its debut appearance in the dynamic and alluring city of Pasadena. This year’s theme, Enhancing Education through Innovation reflects our membership’s ability to enact forward thinking ideas and meaningful change in the lives of students and educators alike. The Conference will feature quality sessions, dynamic keynotes, great exhibitors, and a variety of opportunities to support you in navigating and driving change through technology. Join us in November for another outstanding conference!
There are many reasons to attend, including:
- Breakout Sessions that provide concrete technical and leadership strategies you can apply immediately
- The return of “Technology Shootouts” – sessions that allow you to directly compare solutions to find the right fit for your needs
- Hands-on Labs that let you experience the technology at the conference
- Brand New this Year, "The Technology Sandbox" an engineer’s-only playground where you can get your hands on the latest technology and engage one-on-one with technical experts
- Inspirational and informative keynote speakers
- Exhibitor show with over 200 potential partners and great solutions for your organization
- Networking opportunities with over 1,000 technology professionals, including receptions, regional group meetings, and CETPA-provided meals.
- The President's Reception is the best networking opportunity at the conference.
Who Should Attend?
CETPA is an ideal conference for anyone interested in educational technology. Attendees include technologists, educators, and administrators at all levels of K-20 organizations, including technicians, teachers, engineers, analysts, technology directors, curriculum leaders, and superintendents. CETPA is also attended by many of our incredible partners in education; including software, hardware, and professional services providers. We look forward to seeing you there!