Wondering what the best next steps are to transform your district digital learning plan into one that includes a focus on learner-centered, personalized, and leverages the power of technology to enhance student success?
Join Future Ready Schools for a FREE one workshop that will support districts who are transforming learning by revamping such areas as curriculum, instruction, and assessment; personalized professional learning; innovative learning spaces; community partnerships, and other research-based areas.
This workshop will support district and school leaders with free tools and resources to empower them to transform their schools into ones that better prepare students for the world they face tomorrow. Come and hear from California school districts and how they are leveraging Future Ready Schools to support their transformation.
During the workshop, participants will:
• dive deep into the research-based Future Ready Framework;
• understand the strands, network, and tools to support your district’s transformation;
• learn networks and share with like-minded peers in your area and from other FRS districts that are immersed in the work;
• understand the alignment between the Future Ready planning process and LCAP; and
• jump start your district’s planning efforts with support from FRS.
Registration is now open—and FREE—but space is limited. Register now: https://futureready.org/events/caworkshops/