Attendees of this conference support all facets of IT including CTOs and Directors of Technology, Network Managers and Engineers, Data Base Administrators, Support, and Technicians. We also attract the Classroom Teacher, Administrators, and District and County Superintendents. All of these groups converge to share ideas and information and find out the latest, best technology tools to help improve teaching, learning and administration. In addition, we have an impressive list of exhibitors and vendors providing the latest products and services. Anyone interested in the effective use of technology in schools is welcome!
In 2018, we had over 3,000 attendees including those staffing nearly 400 booths.
This is the conference that will help you learn the best practices and the things to avoid if you are starting a new project, doing research or trying to connect better with your colleagues. Networking opportunities are plentiful and encouraged. With all aspects of the conference included in registration, it is an affordable and valuable professional learning event. The registration fee includes keynotes, sessions, hands on labs, showdowns, featured speakers as well as meals on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Hotel & Travel Information
Please note that we are not working with any housing agencies so any contact claiming to represent CETPA is fraudulent.
Conference registration does not include a hotel room. Travel and lodging arrangements are the attendee's responsibility.
All breakout sessions, receptions, and related conference activities will be held at the
Anaheim Marriott (700 West Convention Way)
The Exhibit Hall will be located at the Anaheim Convention Center, which is adjacent to the Anaheim Marriott.
We recommend staying at the host hotel for this year's conference. Doing so will give you the easiest access to sessions and conference activities, as well as peace of mind in regards to safety. Please use the link below to make your reservations.
MARRIOTT IS SOLD OUT!
Additional discounted rooms available for CETPA attendees:
Wyndham Garden Anaheim $150 plus tax, Deluxe 2 Queen Beds, free Wi-Fi and parking
515 West Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center $249 plus tax, free Wi-Fi, -parking fee is $20
2045 South Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
Sheraton Park Anaheim $215 plus tax, parking fee reduced to $18 for CETPA attendees
1855 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA
We know getting approval for a conference can be difficult. Not only is your work essential to the operations in your district, budgets are always tight and the focus is on the classroom. That is why we have designed our conference to be one of the most affordable but at the same time most valuable conference experiences.
Consider this list when you put together your pitch to attend:
- CETPA is the only association in California focusing on the needs of the IT Professionals working in schools. Sessions and labs are focused on the most relevant issues facing IT, including classroom technology. This could save your organization thousands of dollars in training and research.
- Several meals are included. Breakfast in the local area could cost $10.00 or more and Lunch $15.00 or more. Our conference includes breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. If you fill up at the evening receptions, you will save even more!
- The Expo Hall provides the best research opportunities for new systems, a chance to meet with your current vendor partners, and compare new capabilities and systems, all without missing any other part of the conference.
- Register before July 31, 2019 for the best pricing.
- Register as a team to save even more.
- Book your travel early. CETPA has some of the lowest room rates available.
- Consider using public transportation. The public bus route takes you directly from the airport to the Sheraton, Hyatt, and Convention Center for about $2.00.
- Use your Regional Group or the Listserv to find other members in your area to travel with.
- Check to see if you still have K-12 Voucher funds eligible.
Need a W9?