Recognizing the impact that Adobe solutions can have on learning and the ability to prepare students for success in the digital world, Adobe and CETPA have partnered on a K-12 Enterprise Term Agreement (ETLA) which is a three-year term-based license agreement that minimizes the costs and complexity of rolling out Adobe software district-wide and maximizes investments in new technology.
The Adobe K-12 ETLA benefits for districts and/or local education authorities (LEA) include:
- Universal access and equity—Provides universal and equitable access to Adobe software for administrators, teachers, staff and students throughout the district on institutionally owned computers and within Labs and Classrooms for students
- Home-use rights (now included)—Provides home-use rights to administrators, teachers and staff using Adobe Named User License model
- Streamlined purchasing and order management—Consolidates deployment under an annual purchase order
- Improved budget planning—Simplifies budget planning with a predictable annual licensing cost
- Simplified compliance and version control—Provides district-wide access to the latest Adobe software
- Flexible deployment—Supports multiple distribution options
School District provides FTE count (Full Time Equivalent):
Full-time Teachers + (Part-time Teachers / 3) + Full-time Staff + (Part-time Staff /2)
Note: Knowledge workers ONLY (Maintenance and Food Service not included)
Students not included in this formula.
$25.00 per FTE/annually
Agreement is for a three-year period, from September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2021
District-wide coverage for Creative Cloud solutions including Acrobat Pro/DC.
Faculty/Staff coverage under Adobe Named User Licenses & Students within Labs & Classrooms using Creative Cloud Desktop solutions.
One Annual Payment – Three Year Price Lock Contract
For more information, contact SHI or Adobe
Rebecca Smith, (SHI-Software House International)
CA K-12 Field Manager
SHI Team Line: 1-800-535-5210 CaliforniaEDU@SHI.com
Kory Wood, Adobe Education Advisor (Adobe)
Office: 800.866.8006 ext. 7677 (tel)