So, what value does a yearly membership with CETPA provide to you? Here are some of the important advantages you receive as a CETPA member.
- Great Savings at our highly anticipated Annual EdTech Conference and other CETPA events
- Networking and Professional Learning Opportunities that give you the power of face-to-face interaction with your counterparts. We happen to think they are pretty smart!
- Online Community and Discussion List Access - The most active and productive e-mail list serve solely devoted to California K-12 education and valuable resources including examples of policy, job descriptions, and proposals.
- Learn valuable information and stay up to date on the hottest topics and best practices in the industry with the bi-annual CETPA EdTech Journal magazine
- Gain Access to CETPA's powerful consortium buying power - check out our Programs for more information
- Mentorship with the CTO Mentor Program – aspiring CTOs and technology directors can enhance their skills and become the top-tier leaders in California educational organizations
- Be the first to know about legislation and advocacy efforts within California as they affect education technology
- Valuable resources on hot topics and advocacy surrounding EdTech from our legal partners at Fagen, Friedman & Fulfrost law firm
Join our community today to enrich your experiences in supporting our schools and shape the future of education through technology.
Education Membership $90
Qualifications: Educational Memberships are available to those who are currently employees of any public or private educational institution, or employees of any non-profit educational organizations. Employing LEAs are increasingly covering the cost of individual memberships in order to support their employees’ professional development.
Retired/Student Membership $25
Qualifications: Retiree Memberships are available to those who are retired from public or private educational institutions such as schools, school districts, county offices of education, community colleges, universities, educational foundations, libraries, ROPs, state or local departments of education, government agencies or other non-profit educational agencies. To be eligible for Retiree Membership, you must be drawing retiree benefits and not employed or working as a consultant. For Student membership, students must be carrying a full time schedule at a post secondary, accredited institution.
Affiliate Membership $245
Qualifications: Individuals engaged or interested in educational technology who are not employed by or retired from an educational institution. This includes any employee of a company, corporation or other organization that is not a public education or non-profit entity.